ONE of Genshin Impact’s most sought-after characters, Arataki Itto, is coming back to banners in the 3.3 update.
First released in 2021, Arataki can deal huge amounts of damage with his Geo attacks.
He’s a five-star character, and one of the game’s strongest, but it can be difficult to pull him from banners.
However, if you’re lucky, this is how to get the most out of Arataki Itto in Genshin Impact.
Best Weapons for Arataki Itto in Genshin Impact
When you use Arataki Itto as your main damage dealer there is one obvious weapon you should choose.
The Redhorn Stonethresher increases damage dealt by up to 40% depending on the user’s defences, which it also boosts by 28%.
More in Genshin Impact
All the new and returning characters in Genshin Impact and how to get them
Make Cyno more powerful with these Genshin Impact tips
However, as a five-star weapon it can be difficult to find and collect.
Here are some four-star alternatives that will be a little easier to get your hands on.
- Serpent Spine (four-star Claymore) – raises Attack by up to 50%.
- Whiteblind (four-star Claymore) – raises Attack and Defence by up to 48%.
Best artifacts for Arataki Itto in Genshin Impact
In order to build attack, Itto needs to be able to take a few hits, which makes the Husk of Opulent Dreams a solid choice.
Two pieces will boost defence by 30%, while four pieces will further increase defence and Geo damage.
Most read in Gaming
These are the ten worst new Pokémon in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
Need for Speed Unbound: How to make money fast
Race through Lakeshore City with these Need for Speed Unbound tips
The Callisto Protocol shows more of its flaws the longer it goes on
If you don’t have the full set, two pieces of Archaic Petra will boost defence by 30% and fill in the gaps.
While two pieces of both Martial Artist and Defender’s Will, will boost defence by 30% and boost damage by 15%.
Here are the stats you should aim for:
- Plume: Attack (main stat), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Defence %, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
- Flower: HP (main stat), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Defence %, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
- Sands: Defence % (main stat), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Energy Recharge, Attack % (sub stats).
- Goblet: Geo Damage % (main stat), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Defence %, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
- Circlet: Critical Damage (main stat), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Defence %, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
Best teams for Arataki Itto in Genshin Impact
As previously mentioned, Arataki Itto should serve as your main damage dealer with others helping from off-field.
- Arataki Itto (Main DPS), Raiden Shogun (Sub DPS), Albedo (Sub DPS), Gorou (Support)
This team relies heavily on the Geo resonance of the team to deal massive damage, with Gorou’s ability to boost defence working to also boost Itto’s Attack.
Usually, Raiden Shogun is used as the main DPS, but here she works as a battery for Arataki.
Characters like Zhongli or Ningguang are fantastic alternatives to Albedo, while Fischl could replace Raiden.
- Arataki Itto (Main DPS), Zhongli (Sub DPS), Xiangling (Sub DPS), Bennett (Support)
Xiangling works from off-field to boost the damage output, while Bennett can provide healing and adds Pyro resonance to the team.
Zhongli keeps the team safe with shields while boosting Itto’s damage.
Read More on The Sun
British Gas customers furious over major change causing huge bill chaos
You’ve been defrosting your windscreen wrong – right way won’t cost a penny
Essentially, whenever you use Arataki Itto you want as many other Geo figures as possible on your team.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GLHF.
All the latest Gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks across your favourite consoles and games? We have you covered…
- All the video game releases in 2022
- Can you play PS4 games on PS5?
- All of the Call of Duty games in order
- Every Assassin's Creed game in order
- All the GTA 5 mods and cheats
- What are the Pokemon Go Eevee Evolutions?
- Everything you need to know about Roblox
- Who created Fortnite?
- Most popular Roblox games
- How to get free Robux
- How many people play Fortnite?
- Best PS4 games with free PS5 upgrades
- Who is the highest-paid Twitch streamer?
Get all of the latest PS5, Xbox and other video game news here
Source: Read Full Article